How To Do The Double Kettlebell Military Press
The Double Kettlebell Military Press is the undisputed kettlebell upper body strength and muscle building exercise. It is also an exercise in body mastery – requiring total body tension. Learning how to do it correctly pays dividends in shoulder, arm, and overall upper body growth.
1. Clean the kettlebells into the rack. You may need to bring your feet closer to each other after the Clean.
2. Keeping your abs and glutes tight, press the kettlebells up over your head. Push from your lats.
3. Keeping your abs and glutes tight, pull the kettlebells back down into the rack.
4. Exhale through the sticking point as you press. Either inhale as you lower the kettlebells or hold your breath and inhale before your next rep.
5. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
6. Place the kettlebells back on the ground by tossing them back through the legs like a Clean but let the swing out in front of you. Keep your hips back.
For more detailed information on performing the Double Kettlebell Military Press, go here.