How To Perform The Double Kettlebell Front Squat
Here’s how to double kettlebell front squat safely and effectively to get stronger, more powerful legs, and a tight midsection for total body strength & conditioning.
1. Set up a pair of kettlebells on the ground 6 to 12 inches in front of you like you would for the Double Kettlebell Swing.
2. Clean the kettlebells into the rack and get comfortable.
3. Reset your feet if necessary to just outside shoulder width. Feet may be pointed straight ahead or slightly turned out between 15 and 30 degrees.
4. Keeping your abs tight, hold your breath and pull yourself down into the hole as far as you can without rounding your lower back.
5. Grunt or “power breathe” to stand up.
6. Make sure you finish your hips underneath you.
7. Repeat for desired number of reps.
8. To put the kettlebells down, toss them back through the legs like you were performing a clean.
For more details on performing the Double Kettlebell Front Squat, go here.