How To Do The Double Kettlebell Clean And Press
The Double Kettlebell Clean and Press is a fantastic total body strength and conditioning exercise. It builds powerful hips and legs, and strong shoulders, arms, and grip. When done with appropriate volume, it has the ability to pack on slabs of muscle while simultaneously conditioning the heart and lungs.
Here’s a quick rundown of how you do it safely:
1. Start with the kettlebells in front of you.
2. Aggressively hike the kettlebells behind you underneath your hips.
3. Tuck your elbows into your sides and roll the kettlebells around your
wrists up the front of your body.
4. Keep the kettlebells pulled close to the body.
5. Gently place them in the rack position. Keep the elbows glued to your
6. Keeping your abs and glutes tight, press the kettlebells up over your
head. Push from your lats.
7. Keeping your abs and glutes tight, pull the kettlebells back down into
8. Exhale through the sticking point as you press. Either inhale as you
lower the kettlebells or hold your breath and inhale before your next rep.
9. Re-clean the kettlebells and repeat for the desired number of reps.
10. Lower the kettlebells to the ground the same way would for the Double
If you want to get leaner and stronger using the Double Kettlebell Clean and Press, go here.