“Don’t sweat the small stuff” it’s been said.
But what if the “devil’s in the details?”
Little things make a BIG difference.
Here’s one for example – weight distribution in the feet when pulling or squatting.
Here’s another – head and eye position when pressing overhead.
And another – the idea of “neutral spine” – does it have more than one meaning?
Ok, in fact, here’s a list:
- this one bugs me – the “arthrokinetic reflex” – does it really exist, or is it manufactured?
- eye, head, and neck position while pulling
- eye, head, and neck position while squatting
- joint mobility – what’s the real definition?
- core function and popular programming
- program design and proper sequencing
- arguing semantics – changing the definitions of words to match your definition of what you want something to mean
Now, I’m sure you can think of more than I’ve come up with here, but these are just a few.
What are some of your little things? I’d love to hear about them.