Fat Loss Your Goal? Use This Double Kettlebell Complex Workout.
Double kettlebell complex workouts are great for all-round strength and conditioning. They’re especially good for burning calories.
Start using this double kettlebell snatch-based complex called “The Upper Back Attack.” Yes, it helps burn that unwanted body fat – that chub around the middle – AND it also gives you that “power look” – a strong, built upper back and traps.
This double kettlebell complex workout will challenge you physically but it’s not too bad mentally. You just have to remember to keep your power output high for the double kettlebell snatches.
You will however feel your upper back, shoulders, and even your biceps (from those high pulls) tomorrow.
This will make you suck wind, jack up your heart rate, and generally make you hate life. Kind of. There are worse double kettlebell complexes. And they’re coming.
This double kettlebell complex fat-burning workout is one of three days – the light day – inside a program called, “The Upper Back Attack,” a double kettlebell snatch-based workout program. It’s designed primarily for fat loss AND building lean muscle.
Here are the workout details:
- Double Kettlebell High Pull x5
- Double Kettlebell Snatch x5
- Double Kettlebell Press x5
- Men: Use 16kg-24kg
- Women: Use 8kg-16kg
- 2 to 4 rounds
- Rest: Beginner – As necessary; Advanced – W:R=1:2-3
- *Work: Rest = 1:2-3 means time how long it takes you to do this kettlebell complex. Then rest 2X-3X as long. Example: It takes you 1 minute to perform. Rest 2 to 3minutes before doing your next set.