A Double Kettlebell Complex Workout For Fat Loss Is Hard To Beat.
Double kettlebell complexes are time-efficient, and they create a hormonal environment that releases growth hormone – one of your main fat-burning hormones.
Conveniently, growth hormone is also involved in muscle-building, so you get a double bang for your buck with kettlebell complexes. Plus, you can jack up your conditioning levels too.
A well-designed double kettlebell complex workout includes most of the major movement patterns: hinge, squat, push, pull, and can take as little as 10 minutes, depending on how many double kettlebell exercises you build into them.
This double kettlebell complex workout is one of three days – the light day – inside a program called, “Sir Snatch A Lot,” a double kettlebell snatch-based workout program. It’s designed primarily for fat loss but can be used to build muscle too.
Here are the workout details:
(Make sure you’re using a 12 rep max for your double kettlebell press.)
- Double Kettlebell Snatch x6
- Double Kettlebell Press x6
- Double Kettlebell Front Squat x6
- Week 1: Perform 3 sets. Work: Rest = 1:2*
- *Work: Rest = 1:2 means time yourself performing this kettlebell complex. Then rest twice as long. Example: It takes you 1 minute to perform. Rest 2 minutes before doing another set.