It’s a challenging time-efficient workout that’s great for general conditioning, fat loss, and building some muscle on the upper back, shoulders, and posterior chain.
Here are the details for today’s double kettlebell complex workout:
(Make sure you’re using a 10-12 rep max for your double snatch.)
- Double Kettlebell Row x5-6
- Double Kettlebell Clean x5-6
- Double Kettlebell Press x5-6
- Double Kettlebell Snatch* x5-6
- Double Kettlebell Front Squat x5-6
- [+] Men: 16kg-24kg
- [+] Women: 8kg-16kg
- [+] Sets/Rounds: 2 to 4
- [+] Rest: Beginner – As necessary; Advanced – W:R=1:2**
- *I cut my Snatches because something felt “off.” Never be afraid to cut your reps if things don’t feel right. Never worth getting injured.
- **Work: Rest = 1:2 means time yourself performing this double kettlebell complex. Then rest twice as long. Example: It takes you 1 minute to perform. Rest 2 minutes before doing another set.
P.S. If you truly want to take your strength to the next level and remove the guesswork out of your workouts, you’ll want to use.