Today’s Double Kettlebell Complex Workout: “Clean ‘Em Up, 2.0.”
The “Clean ‘Em Up, 2.0” double kettlebell complex workout is is great for general conditioning, technique refinement, fat loss, building muscle, and even getting stronger.
When you think about it, that pretty much covers all the bases when you say, “I want to ‘get in shape’,” right?
Here are the details for today’s double kettlebell complex:
(Make sure you’re using a 10 rep max for your double kettlebell press.)
- Double Kettlebell Clean x5
- Double Kettlebell Press x5
- Double Kettlebell Snatch x5
- Double Kettlebell Front Squat x5
- [+] Men: 16kg-24kg
- [+] Women: 8kg-16kg
- [+] Sets/Rounds: 2 to 4
- [+] Rest: Beginner – As necessary; Advanced – W:R=1:2*
- *Work: Rest = 1:2 means time yourself performing this double kettlebell complex. Then rest twice as long. Example: It takes you 1 minute to perform. Rest 2 minutes before doing another set.