A Collection Of
49 100 Different Anabolicly Amplified Kettlebell Programs
(NOT Just “Workouts”)
No Fluff. No Filler.
No super-detailed explanations to slow your mind down and keep you from getting to work and getting results.
Just cutting-edge, fully periodized, progressively and variable overloaded kettlebell programs that you can start doing immediately.
Each program is designed to –
- Help you get your workouts done each week in as little time as possible – between a total workout time of 60 to 90 minutes per week…
- Help you build consistency in your workouts by making them short and easy to fit into your schedule – no matter how busy and stressed out you currently are (workouts range from between 10 minutes in length 5-6 days per week, 20 minutes per day, 3 days per week, 15 minutes per day 3 to 4 days per week, and more)…
- Satisfy your need to “feel worked out” with your need to see weekly progress both in your numbers and in the mirror – impossible to do if you’re trashing yourself with long workouts all the time…
- Alleviate that gnawing in your gut when you feel like you don’t have time to work out…
- Rid yourself of the guilt associated trying to justify to your family (and yourself) why long workouts are necessary…
Here’s a “sneak peak” of some of the hormonally transforming kettlebell programs inside Kettlebell EXPRESS!…
- “The Only Warm-Up You’ll Ever Need” – 4 exercises, 5 minutes, warmed up, stretched out and ready to go… (p.9-10)
- The 3 Factors that determine whether you should be on a fat loss, muscle gain, strength training, or conditioning program… (p.12)
- “Swing Season – 1,2,3” – each has 26 different Swing workouts for the man or woman who doesn’t want to think… (p.15-17)
- The “Bare Bones Basics” – two exercises, 10 minutes per day – perfect for the uber-busy… (p.17)
- “Getting Down With the Get Up” – 15 minutes per day, 5 days per week – right up your alley if you like to hyperfocus… (p.18-19)
- “The King-Sized Killer” – The Ultimate Heavy KB Snatch training program designed to slay a heavy kettlebell and turn it from feeling like a tank into feeling like a toy – 9 weeks, 3 days per week, 20 minutes per day… (p.20-21)
- “Long Cycle (Of Death)” – Your foray into the land of the Long Cycle Clean + Jerk – the Spetsnaz’s favorite kettlebell conditioning lift designed to “make you a better man, even if you’re a lady” – to quote Pavel… (p.21-23)
- “When More Is Better” – the OLAD KB Variations 1, 1.2, 1.3, and 2.0… (p.23-26)
- “The Old Standby” – A time-tested, battle-hardened fail-proof program template for guaranteed results… (p.27)
- “The Mixed Bag 1 to 2.4” – The simplest of templates for mixing various grinds and ballistics for simple, brutal, results in both strength and conditioning in only 30 minutes, 3 times each week… (p.27-30)
- “Supersets, Circuits, And Combos” – The ultimate collection of time-saving kettlebell training (worth the cost of admission), including the “Basic Training” Series, the “Intermediate Training” Series, and “Advanced Training”… (p.33-36)
- The “Foundation Program” – Lays a serious foundation for double kettlebell training in only 60 minutes per week for 6 weeks… (p.36)
- The “Fundamentals Circuit” – get [re-] acquainted with the kettlebell basics in this 3 day, 60 minutes per week, “two-pay” option, 6 week program… (p.38)
- The “Hybrids” Section – learn how to mix kettlebell and bodyweight training with just one kettlebell and your bodyweight – pull-up bar optional. Includes two different editions of the “Total Body Smoker,” the “Upper Body Blast,” and the “Total Body Blast”… (p.41-44)
- “Killer Combinations” – Discover how to use compound lifts for maximum time-efficiency and simple, brutal results with just one kettlebell… (p.45)
- “King-Sized Combos” – the only thing better than the Snatch is when you combine it with these two other exercises, 3 days per week, for 20 minutes… (p.45)
- “Going Ballistic” with these 5 ballistic kettlebell exercises wrapped in a variety of combinations 20 minutes per day, 3 times per week… (p.46-48)
- The “Olympic” – 5 different program variations of 3 devilishly simple exercises inspired by our lean and powerful friends, the Olympic Weightlifters… (p.48-50)
- Go crazy with “Front Squat Madness” – an up close and personal exploration into one of the hardest – and most beneficial kettlebell exercises around – the Front Squat. Two different variations, 55 minutes per week, 3 workouts per week… (p.50-53)
Each one of these exciting programs is a minimum of four weeks (1 month) in length. Some are even as long as 16 weeks.
There are literally years of kettlebell workouts in here to keep you from being bored silly (swings and get ups anyone?) and provide you with tons of variety, keeping you motivated and helping you relieve stress with fun, challenging workouts.
In fact, I added up all the programs in Kettlebell EXPRESS! and if you started at the beginning and did each program from start to finish it would take you 343 weeks!
That’s over 6.5 years worth of kettlebell workouts to keep you challenged and get you leaner and stronger and better conditioned than you’ve ever been before!
And because these programs start from “simple” and progress to “complex”, not only will they meet your current fitness levels, they’ll help your body adapt and recover so you are guaranteed to see yourself get leaner, stronger, and more muscular.
Imagine having access to this many kettlebell programs – not just workouts, but actual programs.
Wouldn’t it be a relief not to worry about what program you’re going to do next?
Or whether or not you can fit it into your busy schedule…
Heck, anybody can find one hour a week to work out… which means you can finally get those results you’ve been frustrated about not getting.
Don’t you deserve to finally get rid of your stress and feel better about yourself?
Of course you do.
Doesn’t your family deserve a happier, healthier, stress-free you?
Of course they do.
Well now you can finally get the stress relief you and your family have been looking for.
This may sound too good to be true. But it’s not. I’ve experienced it myself and so have my clients and customers. Less really is more.
You may also be wondering how much all 49 of these professionally designed kettlebell programs are going to cost.
I design one month’s worth of customized programs inside my Private Coaching Program for my clients for $297.
And my in-person one-on-one hourly rate is $150. My hourly Zoom coaching rate is $100.
And even if you went to see your average local personal trainer, it would cost you $65 or more.
So I think $99 for ALL these programs would be fair.
However, you won’t even pay HALF that.
You can now get immediate access to ALL
49 100 of these Powerful, Exciting, Time-Efficient, Stress-Busting Kettlebell Workout Programs for an incredibly low one-time payment of only –
That’s less than $1 per program.
Imagine getting a professionally designed, fully periodized, hormone maximizing kettlebell program for less than a cup of coffee. The truth is, you couldn’t. Not until now.
So save yourself a ton of money and a ton of stress by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below.
No Risk To You – 100% Money Back Guarantee.
You might be wondering if these workouts will truly work for you. I don’t blame you. But I want you to try them and see how good you’ll start to feel after you’ve been doing them for as little as a week. So, I want to take all the risk out of this for you.
When you get your copy of Kettlebell EXPRESS! you are protected by my “60 Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.”
Get these workouts. Use them. If they don’t work or you’re not happy with them, just send me an email asking for a refund and I’ll gladly give your money back.
So you see you have absolutely nothing to lose except your stress!
Click the yellow “Order” Button now and get your copy of Kettlebell EXPRESS!.
Still On The Fence?
So at this point there are two directions you can go –
You can remain skeptical and keep doing what you’re doing – hoping you can figure out how to maybe write your own kettlebell workouts and get even more stressed and steal even more time from your family…
You can finally see Kettlebell EXPRESS! as the relief you’ve been looking for and you can step into a whole new life – one where you and your family benefit from a calmer, more relaxed, leaner, stronger you.
Click the yellow “Order” Button now and get your copy of Kettlebell EXPRESS!.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. If you’re still unsure whether Kettlebell EXPRESS! will work for you, here’s some feedback from customers and even some trainers and coaches who have used these programs for their clients.
Would love to add yours to the list soon… 🙂
Some Kettlebell EXPRESS! Feedback
NOTE: Kettlebell EXPRESS! is a downloadable exercise routine manual. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the all the programs onto your computer. The exercise routine manual format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
If you need any assistance with anything, you can contact me at email@example.com.