The really great thing about your body is it has all the solutions you need for pretty much any problem.
For example, when you get sick, you run a temperature. It’s your body’s way of killing off the intruders.
In the same way, the solution to combating the increase in your body’s stress hormones is to actively seek to amplify your anabolic hormones, namely testosterone and growth hormone.
Testosterone – Keeping Your Sex Drive Alive
Yes, testosterone is the male sex hormone. It is responsible for making a man, well, a man. It gives him bigger muscles and a strong sex drive plus helps keep him lean.
But more importantly for BOTH sexes, (yes, women have “T” in their bodies too) it actively reverses the symptoms of stress. It helps –
- Improve your ability to think and remember
- Restore and maintain your sex drive and sexual fulfillment
- Maintain liver function (Your liver is where your body burns fat. Poor liver function = minimal fat loss)
- Decrease the risk of heart attack
- Decreases the risk of breast cancer in women
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Counters and reverses the effects of too much cortisol (it decreases belly fat in both sexes and manboobs in men).
Growth Hormone – Your Own Personal Fountain of Youth
Growth Hormone is the hormone that’s responsible for, well, growth. But more importantly, recovery.
It helps –
- Retain and grow new muscle
- Enhances your ability to burn fat both during exercise and at rest
- Increase your ability eat (yummy) carbs by balancing and counteracting levels of insulin in your body
- Reverses the aging process by decreasing the damage done by free radicals
And the reason these two hormones are important to you is because you can actually reverse the effects of stress and therefore stress hormones by performing specific types of kettlebell workouts.
The Fastest, Easiest Way To Start Amplifying Your Anabolic Hormones?
Without a doubt, the fastest, easiest way to reverse the havoc your stress hormones are wreaking on your life is by performing “Anabolically Amplified Workouts” with your kettlebells.
“Anabolically Amplified” Kettlebell Workouts do three things to decrease your stress levels –
1. Drive up your body’s natural level of testosterone.
This counteracts the negative impact of cortisol, helping you get stronger, put on more muscle, and decrease your belly fat.
2. Drive up your body’s natural level of growth hormone.
This counteracts the negative impact of too much insulin, which occurs when you’re chronically stressed out and helps you look younger, burn fat, and decrease the size of your lovehandles.
3. Provide immediate psychological stress relief through challenging workouts.
These workouts must be challenging enough to relieve immediate stress but not so challenging that you can’t recover from them.
When and only when you get this right will you start to make constant progress without worrying about whether or not you’re going to see results.